Sunday, October 6, 2013

{Day 6} ~ DIY Prayer Book



Recently, I found this little DIY project over at the Family Matters blog. It's an easy, one-hour activity that will reap eternal rewards – a one-a-day book of prayers to pray for your children (or grandchildren), complete with Scriptures for each day. Simply print it out on card stock, cut to size, hole punch in the corner, and attach a ribbon or binder ring. A simple, but powerful tool for your prayer life.

Get it free here: One-a-Day Prayer Book.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the month of October, bloggers from far and wide are linking up their posts on one topic for 31 Days. Check it out at The Nester's blog!

i'm doing it!



2 comments:

  1. I just ran off two copies. :)
    When my daughter was little, I bought two spiral-bound 4x6 index card books. We wrote "Lisa's Book of Truth" and "Madison's Book of Truth" on each one. Then, as we studied our Bibles, we wrote in the little books verses that spoke to us. I go to this book whenever I need encouragement.....or when I want to be at peace in His word. This booklet will go right next to that book of Truth. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie- I have been enjoying your series. I love all the encouragements for prayer! I am going to print out these for my friends who have grown kids and grandkids to encourage us all to keep praying for our kids that God will leave a legacy through our prayers for them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete