Sunday, October 20, 2013

Congratulations, YOU Have an All Access Pass!



Do you ever feel like God is a million miles away? Like you just don’t feel His presence the way you should – or the way you think you should? Like your prayers are just so hard to pray, and you don’t even know what you’re saying? I do.

If you’ve had this feeling before, I have good news for you: It doesn’t matter how you feel. If you are God’s child, you have an all access pass to God, the King of Kings, Creator of the Universe!

Are you jumping up and down yet? Just like you would if I handed you a FREE backstage, all access pass to a concert featuring your favorite band or solo artist? Still not sure this all access pass is for you?

I have proof! A few days ago, I found this awesome passage in Ephesians 2:17-18 that just about knocked me off my chair. Check this out! I hope you love it as much as I do:

He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

I don’t know about you, but when I read this verse, my heart skipped a beat! This. Is. Life Changing! Feeling far away from God? You have access. Feeling close to God? You have access. Feeling down in the dumps, depressed, low? You have access. Feeling happy, loved, content? You have access!

So, raise your hands if you have access! Yes, that’s right! You, my dear friend, are SEEN and LOVED by the Almighty God. Because of Jesus and His work for you on the cross, you have an all access pass to God through His Spirit.

No one can tell you that you are not worthy to go backstage with Him, to relax on the luxurious couches in the green room, to experience all the joys of knowing God up close and personal. No one can deny or restrict your access! No one!

Now say it with me: I have access! The God of the Universe has personally invited ME to His backstage, off limits, members only area. I have an all access pass! No limits! No restrictions!

What will you do with your access?
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This post is part of my series, 31 Days to a Powerful Prayer Life. Click here to view links for each day in the series. Bloggers everywhere are linking up their 31 Day series this month to The Nester's blog!
 
i'm doing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment