Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 9 ~ In Christ Alone

Modern day hymn writers Keith and Kristyn Getty released a new album today, "Hymns for the Christian Life." I had the privilege of hearing the Gettys perform last month at the True Woman conference in Indianapolis (my second time to hear them live), and they did not disappoint. Their soul stirring lyrics and beautiful melodies always fill my soul with praise and worship for our beautiful Savior.

One of their most popular songs, "In Christ Alone," perfectly encapsulates the idea of our hope as Christians and why we have reason to hope:

In Christ alone, my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song...


******************************
I'm linking up all month at The Nesting Place for the 31 Days of Change blogging challenge. There are over 1,000 topics to choose from! Check it out by clicking the button below.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment