Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Day Challenge!


I’m taking the plunge tonight into a 31 day blogging challenge during the month of October. Have I lost my mind? Maybe. I tend to be a bit of a procrastinator (translation: I am a MAJOR procrastinator), so I’m hoping this will give me the push I need to develop a daily writing habit.

My writing buddy, Christa, and I decided tonight at 9 p.m. to commit to this challenge. Talk about last minute! But we’re in good company, joining hundreds of other bloggers at The Nester. Check it out! There’s a topic to interest just about everyone.

My topic is (drum roll, please) hope. Couldn’t we all use a little hope and encouragement to get through our days? I know I could use some! And I’m betting you wouldn’t mind an extra bouquet of hope to fragrance your days as well.

So I hope (pun intended), you’ll join me all month as I explore this wonderful subject. I also hope I'll be able to write every day this month. I'm going to give it a shot! After all, as the great theologian Martin Luther once said, "Everything that is done in this world is done by hope."
 
I have to agree.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment