Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 7 ~ Hope for a New Week



Ever have one of those crazy busy weekends? One that feels almost like it will be a vacation to get back to Monday? Well, that was my weekend, and with Monday in mind, I thought I'd share this great photo/quote I found on Pinterest. The following Scripture goes perfectly with it, too, and I hope it will encourage you as you start your week!
Blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Jeremiah 17:7-8

******************************
I'm linking up all month at The Nesting Place for the 31 Days of Change blogging challenge. There are over 1,000 topics to choose from! Check it out by clicking the button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment