Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 25 ~ Overflowing with Hope


Some days, it's easy to overflow with hope. Like today... I captured this photo on a leisurely walk with my family down our country road. The clouds appeared to be air brushed in the sky by the Master Artist of the Universe. So breathtakingly beautiful.

Thank you, Father, for days like today, when thanksgiving and hope collide in a majestic moment as I view your incredible creation. May my heart always overflow with hope as I remember your faithfulness and love for me.

******************************

If you'd like to start at the beginning of this 31 Days of Hope series, click here. Thanks!

I'm linking up all month at The Nesting Place for the 31 Days of Change blogging challenge. There are over 1,000 topics to choose from! Check it out by clicking the button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment