Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 14 ~ Favorite Quotes on Hope

I love words. I've been collecting quotes for as long as I can remember. Here are a few of my favorites on the subject of hope:



Everything that is done is this world is done by hope. ~ Martin Luther
 
Hope is a verb with its shirtsleeves rolled up. ~ David Orr
Hope itself is like a star--not to be seen in the sunshine of prosperity, and only to be discovered in the night of adversity. ~ C. H. Spurgeon
Anything under God's control is never out of control. ~ Charles R. Swindoll
Faith goes up the stairs that love has built and looks out the windows which hope has opened. ~ Charles H. Spurgeon
We're called to be faithful, to take those first difficult steps--and to leave the results up to God. ~ Alex Harris

******************************
I'm linking up all month at The Nesting Place for the 31 Days of Change blogging challenge. There are over 1,000 topics to choose from! Check it out by clicking the button below.

2 comments: