Sunday, March 9, 2008

Maui or Indy?


I love writing conferences and usually try to attend at least one a year, based on my available funds. I met my agent two years ago at the Central Ohio Writers of Literature for Children Conference, which sadly, is not happening this year. Although my dream conference would be the prestigious Maui Writers Conference, this year I'll have to settle for the less-exotic destination of Indianapolis. I know, Indy is a far cry from Maui, but at least there will be two high-powered editors from Simon & Schuster and Harper Collins there. Here's the link for more info: Indiana SCBWI Conference

After all, it isn't so much about the location as it is about learning and networking. At least, that's what I'm trying to convince myself.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete