Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sick as a ?


Now that my most pressing deadlines are over (hallelujah!), I have to come up with a really good excuse for not blogging. So how about this? I'm sick as a dog. Not sure where this phrase came from, because my dog, Coda, (above) rarely -- if ever -- gets sick. Except when he got hit by a car, which is another story in itself. I'll have to do some research on where this phrase originated -- maybe later when I don't have a fever. So, why am I blogging at my computer instead of lounging in bed, you ask? Well, right now, my fever is artificially lowered due to the 3 Advil I took, and my head, although still feeling suspiciously like a bowling ball, is light enough to hold erect for a few minutes. Also, I'm afraid I may be addicted to the Internet. Is there a rehab clinic for that? More later when I'm feeling like a human being again...

No comments:

Post a Comment