Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Four Things...

My friend Steph tagged me on her Xanga blog with this interesting little survey. Here goes:

Four Jobs That You Have Had In Your Life
1. Copy Editor at the Indianapolis Weekly (now defunct--hopefully not because of my editing!)
2. Lifestyles Writer for the Anderson Herald Bulletin
3. Product Editor at Warner Press
4. Assistant Reference Librarian at the Anderson Public Library

Four Movies That You Could Watch Over And Over
1. The Chronicles of Narnia (recent Disney/Walden Media version)
2. Somewhere in Time
3. It's a Wonderful Life
4. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Four Shows That You Love to Watch
1. Local news (because I'm a news junkie)
2. Rachael Ray's talk show
3. Joan Steffen's Decorating Cents
4. Word World (a new show on PBS that my son loves and that I think is absolutely ingenious!)

Four Places You've Been On Vacation
1. Edinburgh, Scotland (my favorite place!)
2. Nassau, Bahamas
3. London, England
4. Sanibel Island, Florida

Four Websites That You Visit Daily
1. AOL -- to read my e-mail
2. Anderson Public Library (to check my overdues!)
3. My Bank (to check on my dwindling funds!)
4. Blasted Gourds (my pastor's blog)

Four Favorite Foods
1. Chocolate
2. Pizza
3. Cheesecake Factory's Chicken Madeira
4. Cheesecake Factory's Vanilla Bean Cheesecake

Four Things you should be doing instead of this:
1. Cleaning the house
2. Doing the mountain of laundry in my laundry chute (out of sight, out of mind!)
3. Reading to my kids
4. Grading papers

No comments:

Post a Comment